EVA Airways Corporation is part of the Evergreen Group and is an international Passenger and Cargo Airline originating from Taiwan. EVA Airways Corporation currently have 3 passenger flights per week flying from Amsterdam to Taipei.
For our Netherlands branch, we are looking for a new colleague joining our Salesteam at our main branch office in Amsterdam.
We welcome and invite applicants for the vacancy of: Sales Coordinator(40 hours per week)
You will be a part of the Passenger Salesteam, which is responsible for all sales related activities within the Netherlands, Middle East and Greece. Responsibilities include:
- Prepare and analyse periodical sales and forecast reports
- Propose local promotional activities and implement fare management system
- Establish business development, marketing, sales and customer support strategy
- Coordinate sales activities and processes with team and headquarter
- Perform a primary contact of appointed travel agents or sales territory
- Maintain group booking requests and handle customer service cases
The applicant should meet the following requirements:
- 1-2 years relevant working experience (airline/travel agencies/customer support/others)
- Or HBO with major in aviation or tourism
- Knowledge of airline reservation and ticketing would be a plus
- Has extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Has excellent written, oraland interpersonal communication skills, both in Dutch and English
- Has an open, organized and collaborative mindset
- Has strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Willing to work in a multitasking, high performance standard and fast-paced environment
- Having a valid Dutch working permit is a must
- In procession of driving license B
What we offer
- A fulltime position at our main branch office in Amsterdam Zuid based on 40 hours per week.
- Other secondary employment benefits such as discounted airline tickets after 6 months etc.
Information and application
To apply for this position, please send your motivation letter and resume in English before 17thJuly 2022. Should you not receive an invitation for an interview within 1-month, please accept that for this position you were unsuccessful.