As Group CX Data & Reporting Manager within the global Consumer Insights department, you are a hugely important part in gaining insights on the Customer Experience. Your goal is to collect all data related to the customer experience, generate reports & analysis and come up with improvements. You do this for all TUI markets. You will be busy with data for approximately 40% and with reports & analysis for 60%. In this role, you will be part of an international team that is in regular contact with each other and that visits each other once in a while.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Across the various markets, you are looking for the right data regarding the customer experience. This will be your biggest challenge;
- You collect & process the variety of data (customer feedback, booking and operational data) according to the correct format in order to build & produce the correct reports & dashboards;
- You then discuss the reports & analysis with the various international stakeholders and make proposals for improvements;
- You have a deep understanding of data specific business needs, and ability to understand the business context and know to translate this into a compelling visual data story.
- You will meaningful dashboards, combining different metrics & KPI’s in Tableau from scratch
- Given the customer-oriented function, you are also constantly working with the customer in mind.
- We expect you to have a Bachelor / Master degree;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a (customer) data, reporting and /or analytics role;
- You are a star when it comes to finding the right information and processing it;
- You are an experienced professional in the field of stakeholder management on an international level;
- You can demonstrate analytical problem solving capabilities
- You have very strong English language skills;
- You have extensive experience with SQL and Excell;
- You know how to work with reporting toolings like Tableau and Spotfire;
- You can work independently and are comfortable with ambiguity;
- You are customer centric, passionate about delivering great data products and services
ABOUT THE OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers
- Mobile working, flexible working hours and working from abroad: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: newWork@TUI
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Health, Social, Community, Career and Financial
- Development and career opportunities: We offer a wide range of (digital) training and international career opportunities.
- Additional benefits relevant to the local market that you’ll be based in
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA