Singapore Airlines is looking for a: Temporary Passenger Services Agent (Benelux) for our Passenger Support Unit (0.6 FTE).
Looking for a temporary job opportunity working for a world-renowned airline? We are looking for a dedicated professional with strong passenger service skills, who can help us out on a 60% part-time basis for a set period of one year while we are restructuring our Passenger Services Department.
In the Passenger Support Unit of our Schiphol-based Passenger Services Department you will provide end-to-end support to our customers. One of your main duties will be to handle Customer Feedback.
Key leadership behaviours:
- Excellent written communication skills, but also over the phone.
- Highly personable and organized; able to identify and resolve challenges
- Quick thinking in searching for the right information under time pressure
- Tenacious, resourceful, results-oriented, innovative
Qualifications and requirements:
- Familiar with SIA’s airline reservations systems (Altea) – previous reservations and ticketing experience with Amadeus will be useful
- Command of Microsoft Office applications
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Accurate and flexible
Applications including CV (in English) should be sent by e-mail before 1 February 2019 to:
Richard Kwee, General Manager Benelux by using the 'Verzenden' button or:
Singapore Airlines Ltd
The Base A
Evert van de Beekstraat 26