Are you a passionate SME B2B Sales Manager who combines a consultative selling approach with a passion for the travel industry?
Then look no further and join us at Expedia Groups Corporate Travel brand egencia.com!
We are looking to hire a Sales Manager (m/f/d) - Dutch SME Market based in Amsterdam.
What you will do:
Reporting to the Director SME Sales EMEA based in London, you work and focus on consistently hitting targets and delivering results for Egencia in incremental growth through new sales to SME businesses across all industries in the Dutch market. In more detail you will:
- Grow Egencia’ s portfolio and revenue with Dutch new customers by playing an active role in value proposition selling and contract negotiation
- Promote competitive advantages and Egencia service added value
- Converse with prospects (from discovery meeting to closing deal) and create a trustful relationship
- Close contract and work with implementation team for onboarding
- Work with Operations teams to follow up on contracted bookings
- Achieve globally aligned targets
- Sign profitable business in line with Egencia’ s pricing schedules
Who you are:
- You have experience in B2B sales in an international environment +3 years and preferably bring very good knowledge of the business travel industry
- You sport excellent sales capabilities from research to direct calling, presenting, proposal preparation to closing
- You are methodical and have a consultative sales approach
- You are a very good listener, can make customers feel you really understand their needs, sell with good arguments and convince to close
- You are a self-starting and self-organized personality with grit and the ability to adapt and learn until the target is reached
- You speak and write English & Dutch fluently (this is mandatory)
- You are willing to travel 25-30% of work time
Why join us?
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
At Egencia you expect an unlimited contract after probation, an industry leading sales incentive model, centrally located modern offices, phone and device as well as a generous benefits package.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you!
Please apply in English. We look forward to your application.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.