EVA Air is part of the Evergreen Group and is an international passenger and cargo airline from Taiwan. As a Star Alliance carrier; EVA Air is operating 3 flights per week from Amsterdam to Taipei via Bangkok.
Sales Coordinator (M/F 40 hours per week Monday-Friday, location WTC Amsterdam-Zuid)
- You will be part of a Passenger Sales team which is responsible for all sales related activities in the Benelux. Your job is primarily an indoor function. Responsibilities include:
- Prepare and analyse periodical sales, forecast reports and propose local promotional activities and implementation.
- Establish business development, marketing, sales and customer support strategy core goals and objectives with managers.
- Coordinate sales activities and processes with team and headquarter.
- Maintain group requests and handle complaint cases.
- Plan and track work schedule and job process.
- Perform primary point of contact with appointed travel agents.
- Any other relevant Ad-hoc duties.
- The applicant should meet the following requirements:
- 2-3 years relevant working experience (airline/travel agencies/project management/customer support)
- Knowledge of airline reservation and ticketing would be an advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Advanced level of written and oral communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willing and able to work in high intensity environment where high performance standards are the norm.
- Able to work well with others and exhibit a positive attitude towards the successful implementation of corporate and divisional goals and objectives.
- Having an excellent service attitude and developed negotiation skills.
- Being able to cope with demanding customers.
- Good communications skills in Dutch and English in both writing and speaking, Mandarin Chinese. and French language skills would be an advantage.
- In possession of driving license B.
Information and application:
For inquiries regarding this vacancy please contact Mr. Cyriel Oude Hengel tel: 020-5759163.
To apply for this position, please complete all details below and upload your CV and motivation letter in English before 7th of February 2019. During this period no inquiries can be made regarding the status of your application. Please bear in mind that only English ap