As the Customer Marketing & Insights Executive you will report directly to the Marketing Manager and work closely with multi-disciplinary inflight services team and source markets inflight retail divisions (in UK & Ireland, Germany, Belgium and Netherlands) to help retail business and customer satisfaction grow across the TUI Group.
You will become the expert on the inflight trends and TUI airline customer by analysing data and feedback from a number of internal and external sources. You will present key insights for retail seasonal range changes (Winter/Summer) and continuous improvement of our complimentary offer. In cooperation with CX teams in each country, you will regularly review customer satisfaction levels, identify areas for improvement, make recommendations to Product division and monitor impact of any implemented new initiatives.
You will also be involved in creation of our inflight retail communication, which will involve tracking delivery of assets for boutique brochures and café menus in four languages, liaising with supplies, asset hand off process to the source markets ensuring we meet strict deadlines with 100% accuracy, proofreading of the brochures and last but not least, analysis of content impact.
You will enjoy championing customer-centric culture, insights-based decision making and the integrity of marketing content. You will build relationships across wide range of business areas: product, retail, customer experience, marketing and insights within TUI and external suppliers across Europe, and share insights and learnings that may benefit the business growth. You will need to prioritise and manage independently to meet the needs of stakeholders. You will be encouraged to help the team find new and more efficient ways of working to make asset gathering process more efficient and customer communication more impactful.
- Proven experience in marketing, asset management and/or customer insights, preferably in an airline/travel or FMCG sector
- Strong organisational and cross-functional collaboration skills, ability to deal with ambiguity and independently support the team’s needs, a self-starter who can navigate obstacles and blockers to execute on-time
- Interest in customer insights and trend analysis, understanding of qualitative and quantitative market research techniques and customer segmentation
- Curious about peopleand their behaviour. Sifting through the layers of consumer behaviour requires an analytical and organized mind as well as the ability to think outside the research to glean the true meaning behind human actions
- Commercial awareness and strong numerical skills
- Understanding of the importance of brand positioning, product marketing and any associated strategies aligning with country/language localization best practices
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) that will enable you to thrive within our international community
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Ability to speak another language (especially Dutch, French or German) would be advantageous
- Good Excel skills, knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop a plus
- Flexibility to travel throughout Europe on occasional basis
You can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.
TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 67,000 employees across the world. The Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies, and much more. At TUI, we’ve embarked on a journey of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. Join us now and shape the future of travel.
Be Yourself… Be Unique! TUI’s more than a brand, it’s who we are. Trusted – Unique – Inspiring.
If you have questions about this vacancy, you can contact the resourcing department; 070 326 6677.
We would like to receive your motivation letter including cv via the 'apply' button.
Applications by email will not be processed.
'Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated'