Each year Egencia helps thousands of companies in over 60 markets better manage their travel programs. We provide modern solutions and exceptional service to millions of travelers as they plan, take and complete every business trip. We deliver bottom-line savings to our clients and support the needs of the modern business traveler. Unique in the market, we operate like an agile and entrepreneurial start-up but we are backed by one of the world’s largest travel groups: Expedia Inc.
We are looking to hire for our amazing team based in Amsterdam a
Corporate Account Manager (Business Travel Services) for the Netherlands (m/f)
Egencia Account Managers build strong and enduring partnerships with our clients, their travelers and key stakeholders. As an Egencia Account Manager you will work closely with a portfolio of existing and newly implemented clients, helping them to meet their travel program objectives by providing expert advice, problem solving and coordinating initiatives. This role requires tenacity, drive, creativity and enthusiasm with previous B2B experience essential.
Your main responsibilities:
- You will have business ownership of a customer portfolio mainly in and around Amsterdam and in the whole of the Netherlands, understanding your clients' businesses and strategic goals closely
- You build and maintain relationships with all key stakeholders within clients' organizations
- You ensure client understanding, adoption and satisfaction of all Egencia products and services
- Working closely with the Sales and Implementation teams you will make sure your clients' expectations are exceeded and operational goals are met
- Creating and managing strategic account plans with your clients you will assist them in achieving their financial, service and duty of care objectives
- Preparing and delivering clients' quarterly business reviews you will provide insightful intelligence and recommendations for improvement and recognize and develop growth and new business opportunities within your client` s portfolio
- Utilizing Egencia' s integrated online reporting platform you will provide business intelligence and recommendations that maximize clients' travel spend ROI
- You will demonstrate strong business acumen, manage travel programs and conduct successful supplier negotiations
Qualifications and Experiences you bring to this position:
- Professional level Dutch and English is mandatory
- You will have proven experience managing and building client relationships and growing business success in a B2B market (1-2 jobs, 2-4 years of experience)
- You bring good listening skills with the ability to interpret and solve customers' needs as well as excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written
- You are confident with public speaking and have some training experience
- You feel comfortable working autonomously, combining attention to detail with innovation and problem solving skills
- You can travel regularly within The Netherlands (10% travel required)
- A good knowledge of travel industry and previous experience with travel technology products is preferred
Why choose us?
- Join us at exciting times - we are growing and onboarding amazing new customers
- Take the opportunity to really manage your own portfolio of large accounts
- Be part of a great international team
- Use the flexibility / independence in the way of working we offer
- Enjoy our central offices in Amsterdam
- Make good use of our Wellness & Fitness, Leisure Travel and Commuting reimbursements and our cycle to work benefits amongst others
Could we pique your interest? We look forward to your application - Join us!
Who are we?
- We believe in being Different. We seek new ideas, different ways of thinking, diverse backgrounds and approaches, because averages can lie and sameness is dangerous. Because of this belief, our norms aren't rules or universal at all corners of our company. But they are important to our identity and how we work together. Like our company, these norms will evolve.
- We are Transparent. We communicate openly and honestly, at all levels, upwards, sideways and downwards. We surface difficult issues quickly, we act, we learn.
- We organize for Speed. We seek to gather data as fast as possible, and move. Speed allows us to make mistakes and constantly improve.
- We believe in the Scientific Method. Everyone’s ideas are equal in the face of hard data. We use data to guide but not define our actions.
- We Lead Humbly. Our leaders serve their teams. None of us has all of the answers, but we are curious and we are always looking to learn. Though our leaders take their responsibilities to our businessand their teams incredibly seriously, they never take themselves too seriously.
- We act as One Team. We look to optimize for the greater good, not just our own, or even our own teams' interests. We are actively interested in the success of others.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.