China Airlines (CI) operates four non-stop flights a week from Amsterdam to Taipei with the Airbus A350: on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. We have three classes on board: Premium Business, Premium Economy and Economy. Our subsidiary Mandarin Airlines operates domestic flights in Taiwan and maintains regional connections. Since 2011 we are partner of SkyTeam, along with 18 member airlines we provide access to 1,036 destinations worldwide, with more flights and better connections than ever before.
We are currently looking for a candidate to empower and support our airport team at Schiphol Airport.
Your role is vital to the efficiency of airport operations and you are in the frontline of customer service. Your work can be demanding and the ability to work under pressure is essential. If you are team oriented, willing to work in a dynamic work environment, positively adapt to changes and quickly find resolutions to problems by understanding the needs of our customers, then we would like to welcome you to our airport team.
Your tasks will include:
- Handle reservations and ticketing
- Managing the check-in process
- Coordinating with the boarding gate staff and managing and initiating the boarding process
- Dealing with customer enquiries; such as seat availability, baggage, routing, trip planning and gate boarding
- Assist in various administrative station tasks; preparation and completion of pre and post flight documentation and statistical information to ensure all data is accurately accounted for and distributed to various departments
- Service recovery
Your qualifications should include:
- Native or near native in both the English and Dutch language
- Chinese (Mandarin) is an absolute advantage
- Previous customer service experience with airport involvement is desired and IT skills are useful
- Be calm under pressure
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Accurate and enthusiastic
- Weekends, Holidays and Shift duties required (includes irregular and/or extended hours)
- Some knowledge of Amadeus Altea reservation and Altea Departure Control CM system
- Attend training courses abroad
- Living in the surroundings of Amsterdam will be an advantage
What we can offer you is:
- 37.5 hours per week (full-time)
- competitive salary
- 13th month salary
- minimum of 22 days holiday per year (full-time)
- travel allowance
- pension scheme
- discounted airline tickets after 6 months
The closing date for sending in your CV and short motivation is 2 August 2021. We invite candidates for an interview within 10 days of the closing date. If you have not heard from us within that period, you have not been selected. Thank you for your interest in China Airlines.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.