A winner of more than 500 international awards, Emirates operates one of the aviation world's youngest, most environmentally-friendly and technologically advanced-fleet of 269 aircraft. Its rapidly-expanding network spans to 159 destinations across Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian subcontinent and Asia Pacific. The airline is an employee-focused company with a commitment to providing staff with excellent working conditions and competitive salaries.
Sales Support Assistant Ref. number: 190001C3
Based in our Amsterdam town office, the successful candidate will hold the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide Support to the Sales Manager and Sales Executives.
- Handle trade, MCC and direct enquiries
- Draft response letters to general commercial correspondence, redirect correspondence to relevant departments or sales sections where appropriate.
- Obtain approval, keep records and provide stats for ad hoc fare amendments, and ad hoc conditions of travel amendments, e.g. excess baggage, ticket/fare validity, change of class, switch sale.
- Provide support to the Group Department: handle Group Requests, create group reservations, keep record and provide stats for group-requests.
- Create reservations, arrange ticketing and fare collection as directed resolve booking problems.
- Queue and mailbox handling
- Handle, keep record and provide stats for CDS, ADM, ACM and RFA.
- Produce when required commercial reports using Emirates Group’s systems.
- Prepare, circulate and maintain the “Commercial and Sales” advisory notices, make recommendations for improvement.
- At all times undertake activities in a manner which protects the Emirates Group image, revenue stream and increase sales opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Good standard of secondary education, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Airline sales support or similar commercial role.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, E-mail, Internet, data presentation, statistical presentation.
- Excellent knowledge of Airline Reservations & Ticketing.
- Good knowledge of IT and Net/Group Ticketing.
- Working knowledge of Corporate, Leisure and Consolidator markets.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the Netherlands.
For further information and to complete an online application, please visit emirates.com/careers.
Emirates. Fly Better.